Our Benefactors Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitelist Application, Use Template.

3 posters

Go down

Whitelist Application, Use Template. Empty Whitelist Application, Use Template.

Post by tripethink | OB Roleplay Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 pm

JOIN THE CCA TODAY!

Template is below. Your application must contain absolutely superb grammar, no spelling mistakes, and I must find your example roleplay creative and interesting. All CCA applications are to be posted as replies to this post.

{Transmission - MPF-UU.SeC.144 I17}

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Your date of birth. -

Your STEAM I.D. -

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION:

How long have you been actively roleplaying?

What does "roleplaying" mean to you, and can you maintain quality in your roleplay at all times?

What will you bring to Our Benefactors Roleplaying Community?

Will you accept disciplinary actions in game? -

Provide 15 lines of example roleplaying with a Division Leader. -

Provide 15 lines of example roleplaying with a rebellious citizen. -

Provide your characters back story in 2 paragraphs or more. -

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Full Name. -

Date of Your Birth. -

Country of Origin. -

Current Citizen Status. -

Intention of Joining. -

Capabilities and Desirable Traits. -

{Transmission terminated.}
tripethink | OB Roleplay
tripethink | OB Roleplay
Admin

https://ourbenefactors.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application, Use Template. Empty Re: Whitelist Application, Use Template.

Post by Jesse1012 Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:04 am

s

Last edited by Jesse1012 on Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jesse1012

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application, Use Template. Empty Re: Whitelist Application, Use Template.

Post by tripethink | OB Roleplay Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Declined, after excessive lack of maturity on the server today in a roleplaying scenario.
tripethink | OB Roleplay
tripethink | OB Roleplay
Admin

https://ourbenefactors.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application, Use Template. Empty Applying for position <CR DvL> as per backstory.

Post by is toothless kill? Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:50 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Your date of birth. -  May 30, 1999

Your STEAM I.D. - STEAM_0:1:39220191

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION:

How long have you been actively roleplaying?: 4-5 years.

What does "roleplaying" mean to you, and can you maintain quality in your roleplay at all times?: Roleplaying is doing what you cannot or want to do IRL in a game, as you cannot do these things, and practicing certain life skills like grammar, how to treat people, and response to other situations. Yes, I can maintain quality roleplay.

What will you bring to Our Benefactors Roleplaying Community?: A friendly environment, a good Divisional Leader, and a friend for everyone to have and know about.

Will you accept disciplinary actions in game? - Yes, I will accept such actions willingly unless I can prevent them with negotiation.

Provide 15 lines of example roleplaying with a Division Leader. -
DvL: "Please, sit."
Me: "Yes, sir."
DvL: "What is your name?"
Me: "Arcum Celeres"
DvL: "Your weight?"
Me: "120 pounds, sir."
DvL: "Your height?"
Me: "6'0, sir."
DvL: "Why did you join?"
Me: "To help the Universal Union apply force against such rebellious activities in said city, sir."
DvL: "Good. Are you good at anything?"
Me: "Marksmanship, sir."
DvL: "Do you have anything else you would like to say?"
Me: "I know all the animal forms of martial arts and stock Shaolin Kungfu."
DvL: "Good. Meet me in the training room and we will begin. Grab your uniform from the armory."
Provide 15 lines of example roleplaying with a rebellious citizen. -
I am patrolling around the plaza, the camera broken from an unknown cause. There is an engineer fixing it,
and he is shot directily in the upper spine, he goes limp and lets out a faint scream.
Me: "Wha-"
I am hit in the leg with a tremendous force, turning, to find a citizen with a crowbar.
I try to hit him in the pelvis, between his legs, in the testicles.
I roll 60.
He rolls 80.
He jumps, and tries to slam the crowbar into my head.
I roll 58.
He rolls 22.
I catch the crowbar and try to pivot on my left foot, kicking him in the head.
I roll 81.
He rolls 43.
He attempts to yank the crowbar away, cringing from the immense pain in his head, while on the floor.
I roll 50.
He rolls 69.
He yanks it away successfully, and I try to hit him with my stunstick, all the while flicking it on and unclipping it.
He rolls 20.
I roll 90.
He is hit, and cripples under the force and exhaust, falling to the ground unconcsious.
Me radioing in: "I have successfully stopped an anticitizen, bringing him in."

Provide your characters back story in 2 paragraphs or more. -
Arcum Celeres was born January 20, 1986 in Athens, Greece.
She was immediately taught how to walk, Greek, and English. Her parents then started to train her brutally in the forms
of Spartan combat and the 8 Animal Forms as well as the stock Kung Fu required to use such forms. This took about 24
years. During this time, she perfected most forms and competed at top competitions of martial arts, of each she earned first
place. She decided she wouldn't go into the military for the sake of teaching pupils. This was stopped by the invasion of
the Universal Union. Frustrated by this, she waited for them to be fought off but sighed at the attempts. She decided to
give in, and saw the Citadels dropped from orbit into the earth. She watched as the world as she knew it was changed and enslaved.
She was concerned, but determined to earn a high place in this new "Metropolice Force."

She joined, and fought her way up the ranks. She was an 02
when she was kidnapped by a resistance member, whom she did not get the name from. She did not want to die, and found this
wasn't the case. As his back was turned, she lifted up the chair and it clanged, slipping from her arms as the ties were l
oose. He turned, and she beat him down to the ground, mercilessly, to death. She crushed his head and escaped the slums to
the city. She approached the Nexus, radioing in her physical status and what happened. She was approached by a HELIX and
treated. She was promoted for her swift and right actions, and how merciless she was. As per a quote from her Divisional
Leader, "I am become death, but the same goes for her." But this was not the end. Her divisional leader was captured,
tortured, and killed. This left her as the highest in her division, at OfC. She was talked to by the Sectorial, had her
augmentations upgraded and was promoted to Divisional Leader of the Default Division. She found she had gotten the best
rank she could achieve besides Sectorial, and she plans to take it, no matter the cost.

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Full Name. - Arcum Celeres

Date of Your Birth. - January 20, 1986

Country of Origin. - Greece

Current Citizen Status. - Neutral, Alive.

Intention of Joining. - To help enforce such authority and keep civilized activities while keeping rebellious activities
suppressed or stopped in general.

Capabilities and Desirable Traits. - Extremely Good Marksman and trained for 24 years in the 8 Animal Forms of Kung Fu.
Able to roll on a ratio of 150 in Close Quarters Combat.

is toothless kill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum